Monday, August 29, 2011

Top 5 Meatball Photos

I am procrastinating here before getting started on one of my least favorite activities: paying bills. Of course Meatball is hanging out, which got me browsing through some pictures. We got an SLR shortly after getting Meatball. And I'll be honest, 90% of my pictures are of him. So here's a rundown of my top 5 9 favorite pictures. Keep in mind these are only SLR pictures (post-puppyhood). He was equally awesome as puppy. But those pictures are for another day...

DSC_0028
#9 This was back when the vent was his favorite place to hang out.

DSC_0288
#8 Looking serious and pensive.

DSC_0067
#7 He could totally be a superhero, right? The answer is yes.

DSC_1335
#6 Just a good portrait. It really captures his blue eye and tiny baby teeth.

DSC_1324
#5 Close-up.

DSC_1397
#4 This is how work gets done around here.

DSC_1142
#3 Such a good sport! ...being locked out of the house and all.

DSC_1328
#2 Only a year old and already a grumpy old man.

DSC_0101
#1 My fave. Lounging in the grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment