Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Friday Friday Friday

What better way to spend a day off than to run errands? Of course if I'm going to run out I might as well take care of a few other things. Like visiting Michael's.

Backup. Or visiting the Goodwill Superstore first.

Why? Well, because occasionally I find wonderfully inexpensive things there. Like used frames that can be spray painted to look brand new. Or these puppies.



They were five dollars. That's right. $5.00.

Ok, back to Michael's. I needed to pick up a few things for a project I will be working on in the near future. Can we guess?


Another hint: It is related to my one of my Pinterest boards.

 
Although I'm not a regular cake maker, I have had spurts of success in the past. This whole fondant thing still eludes me though. And the last time I worked with it I regretted it. I'm hoping this time goes better. I am also trying out a new brand to see if that helps.

(Side note: Just spent 20 minutes looking for a picture of my last fondant experiment. No luck. If you're curious, it was white, square, and had a Colombian flag on it. There may be a reason why I did not document the event...)

The other interesting part of my outing was the mayhem going on at the grocery store. Lots of balloons, purple, jerseys, and other Ravens paraphernalia. Oh and a news crew. At the grocery store. 

I get the whole Ravens thing. But party at the grocery store? Really?



Of course, then again, I'm the weirdo that photographed the whole thing.






No comments:

Post a Comment