Monday, November 9, 2015

Baby Girl's Argyle Nursery

Continuing with the room decorating....


I think I'm about done with the nursery. Like everything else, it's been a work in progress. This weekend we bought replacement hardware for the crib hardware that we lost. So from a functional standpoint, the nursery is now ready to go! And tonight my butterflies arrived. Mike rolled his eyes. I however was super excited and hung them immediately :)

DSC_0041-r I

I do have a couple details to clean up still. Like finding some art for the picture frames on the ledge. Not a big rush though. The pictures of Baby M are still cute :)


I didn't really have any plans going into this project. All I knew was that I wanted to keep the original argyle pattern but change out the colors.

Here's a little before and after:

DSC_1042-r DSC_0045-r

I also decided to get rid of the accent wall:

DSC_1046 DSC_0035-r

From there I found the hot air balloon idea on Pinterest (of course). Then saw the world map print on Etsy and thought it was a good match. You know... hot air balloons... travel... maps...



So that's that.
I have at least one fan...


No comments:

Post a Comment