Saturday, November 5, 2011

Baltimore Birthday

I turned 28 this year. Only two more years until I'm thirty. I swear I was 21 just yesterday....

This year Mike and I did a very adult thing for my birthday and visited an art museum. Specifically, we visited the Walters Art Museum in Baltimore. Its been sitting there all this time and I've never been. And its FREE.


DSC_1608 

DSC_1607 

DSC_1611 
 
DSC_1609
This guys would have been a better fit in my Halloween post.

Although the armor, and sculpture, and jewelry, and other random stuff is neat, I'm more of a fan of the paintings. I must have been entranced, because I forgot to take pictures, except for these two.

DSC_1613 


And some pictures of good ole Baltimore.
DSC_1614 
DSC_1617 
DSC_1615 
DSC_1299 



DSC_1298

We concluded the festivities with lunch and beers at Victorias. All in all, a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment