Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Prints!

A few (many) months ago I embarked on an effort to start getting my paintings professionally scanned. They were starting to accumulate so I decided that I needed to do something with them. I found a semi-local place that does an excellent job scanning and color correcting.

10361258_10103536231799978_7462900731158286270_n

Its an ongoing process. I've only gotten four scanned so far. But I'm a slow mover. It's pretty fun to see copies though!

After this little project I started reading about printing options. One thing led to another and I decided to upload some of my work onto a print on demand website because, why not? And because who wouldn't want a picture of Meatball on a throw pillow? :)

So I'm happy to announce that I now have prints available through Fine Art America. Here's the link to my profile page: http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/caroline-serafinas.html

For those who enjoy my random paintings, prints are available in various sizes but pretty much limited to no bigger than the original. 

Fun, right? 

I've also added a "Shop" page to my blog main page. 

If you haven't heard of Fine Art America before, there is a TON of art available on the site. So at least enjoy the window shopping :)




2 comments:

  1. we moved so I'm buying the mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congrats on the move! i hope you like the mushrooms! :)

      Delete